Update with client based work

I took some time to work on myself, gain working experience and safe more funds for future projects and life goals I may have

I have continued my work with Meek and Wild Creations, with client 'Waste Free Wanda'


I had a key role in both these music videos as Animator, FEX, Composition, Content creation, and having a part in every scene produced

As much as I loved working on these projects, the reality is that there was not enough funds to truly unlock the potential of these projects. Also the limitation on the amount of hours I am able to work


Working with Traci Meek and everyone else on the team has helped me gain a lot of confidence in both animation creatively and also the business side

Now I have a basic understanding of how a small team can work together on a project

Comments