Finding funding

I am now in the process of making a short film

This means I should take the opportunity to reviving funding for my project and support all who work on it


I am currently in the process of creating a presentation / pitch for Te Pukenga (formally SIT)

It is vital that I have their support as I will need everyone on my team to have access to the software and a reliable computer

With the computers at SIT, we can be working in the same environment/space making one on one communication even easier and clear


For this presentation, I will need;

More concept art (including artist models)

Clear deadlines

Purpose /reasoning for creating film

Why support from them is vital

Who is part of the team

My role in my team / project

Whole story is possible (animatic in my case)

What else the film may bring forward (entering it into competitions, etc etc)

Also any other detail that I feel is necessary


I will update once I have most of my presentation completed, also what I felt I needed to add

Comments