Global Game Jam

I did Global Game Jam this year

It was very fun and I enjoyed animating again!

The theme was 'Lost and Found'

Well I learned more about how I work with others and what I expect, I think we all did really well!

I learned that I am the type of person to values communication highly, as with great communication great work can be achieved

Not all the assets I made were included, as we ran out of time, but that is OK. It was fun just to make things again ha ha

Here is the enemy and dust effects I created that was never included ;)

I was in a team of 5, 2 programmers and 3 animators (myself included). My sister Trinity also joined by making music and some assets for the game

It was great to meet up with my old classmates again and just catch up and talk about what their up to and what they plan to do next

Many of who I spoke to are either doing Post Graduate, or a gap year in-between their Post Graduate study

I wish them well!


Here is the game we made together!!

Somewhere

And here are all the games made at our site

Invercargill Site

Comments