Upgrading the scene

I am back in VUE, upgrading my scene

Lets add more trees

More have been added

Now what other trees are there?

Wallnut tree

It both adds more colours but also sizes

Found more to play with

Bushes :)

I found the moon

Moon has been added :)

Rendering

OK. How do I have an animated wind and clouds scene?

This will be fun

Given a link for tutorials

Link

Good link. Now the tutorials

OK. Introductions. Clouds and real world stuff

Huummmm. These are good

I will watch them and find what I want to do to my scene

There are also tutorials on the website too

Link


I am going to get rid of the moon

Better. There was just too much

I am now going to change the time of day and render them


While it is rendering, I am getting my Bold Wind character, the one used for ILT this year

I am putting him in an environment at last

I will move him into 4 or 5 different positions to place in the scene at different times (day, night, etc)

I will also add a little wind for one scene, and add his hair later

Lots of backgrounds to play with

His arms are finally straight out

I will continue this tomorrow ;)

Comments