First time in VUE

I am using VUE for the first time

I am looking up tutorials for it


This could be useful. But first. Let me play without help!

Here is what I have done so far

So far, I am pleased

I found the render settings

Now to make it bigger!

Rendering



Link to software

Hummmm. A full year to use it for this much money

I would need a better computer first

Link to software

Is the cheaper ones an outdated version of it?!

Humm. I don't think I would use plant factory too much right now

I like VUE though

I will look into the cheaper one later

For now, I can still have access to SIT's computers so I will use all the software I can before I cannot

DONE

I am thinking of making my own trees with these trees as a base

The flowers are annoying me ha ha

I am also going to add more trees on the other side of the lake far away

Just a little clip of my working and playing with VUE, adding the trees

I think I won't overload the scene and COVER all the mountains, but I will have some to show a little detail in one area

A good play :)

Comments